The typical Breakfast permits students the choice of two items such as yogurt and cereal, or an energy bar and cereal. Milk is always available. Fresh fruit and / or Juice is required.
- Full-pay breakfast price is $1.50 (one dollar and fifty cents)
- Adult breakfast price is $2.00 (two dollars)
- Reduced pay breakfast is $.30 (thirty cents)
The Lunch menu varies from day to day. Payment is cash or advanced payment (on account).
- Full-pay lunches are $2.50 (two dollars and fifty cents)
- Adult lunch price is $4.00 (four dollars)
- Reduced lunches remain at $.40 (forty cents)
Menus are posted so that students know in advance what will be served each day. Alternative entree’s, may be pre-ordered by 8:30 AM. Please note that Chef’s Salad, Sub Sandwich, or Wraps are offered as an alternative entree for all grades. Use the Grab & Go meal forms:
Food Service Menus
View the menu for the week.